Last week, we launched the High Output Founder Library to the world. The response was overwhelmingly positive. We heard over and over that this resource is one of the most comprehensive for entrepreneurs on the web.
The best news? We're just getting started.
We're now looking for a part-time Product Management Intern to help us iterate and improve the Library. This person is obsessed with the startup community. They love learning about management, strategy, innovation, leadership and personal growth. They are a builder at heart. They want to have an impact. They enjoy building things that scale and create leverage. They like taking ownership. They are passionate about building product.
In addition to the above, here's what we're looking for:
- Knowledge of Notion and other "no code" tools
- Ability to manage workstreams without much oversight
- Demonstrated experience contributing to the startup community
- Knack for organizing and presenting information
- Insatiable curiosity to scour the web for new resources
Things you might do to make the Library the best resource in the world for founders:
- Put yourself in users' shoes and target their biggest needs and pain points in collecting and structuring content for the Library
- Source, conduct, and manage a user research pipeline of founders and investors across the ecosystem to understand how the library is being used and can be improved
- Ideate and execute on extensions or additions to the library that can continue serving founders' and operators' needs
The vision for the project is that it becomes the largest and most diverse public repository for Founders to help them bring their visions to life and evolve into extraordinary leaders. Many VC funds have these resource guides for their portfolios but they sit behind a firewall. We prefer public parks over gated communities. We believe that every founder should have access to these resources without membership into an exclusive club. We hope you agree.
Applications are now open for the role:
- Who are you?
- Why are you a great fit?
- What excites you about this project?
- What recommendations do you have for the Library?
- If we work together, what does the Library become in 90 days?
- Can you commit to working with High Output for 15-20 hours a week?
To submit an application, send an email addressing the above points to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications submitted through Twitter DMs will not be accepted. If there’s a potential fit, I’ll follow up directly to schedule an initial conversation.